Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-29-2011, 08:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Hel me in understanding "builing the project"
I am new to the web projects. The project I am into uses ANT to build the project.
I am unable to understand "what does BUILDING A PROJECT means ?" . What is the output of the BUILD process. PLease help me understand this. Are there any other build tools apart from ANT ?
Thanks in advance .
Last edited by Anveshan; 09-29-2011 at 09:32 AM.
- 09-29-2011, 10:01 AM #2
Re: Hel me in understanding "builing the project"
It means to compile your code and do some special structure for web app. It is easy.Skype: petrarsentev
- By cygan in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2011, 09:24 PM
- By bigsonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 34Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:02 PM
- By Yasemin Gokce in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:32 PM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM