Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-28-2011, 09:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
-jGRASP wedge2 error: command "javac" not found.
Hello Java Forums,
I am a noob to Jgrasp and I have had some issues getting it to work properly for writing Java programs. I have looked at many different forums and I have installed 3 different things based off of those recommendations and I still cannot get the darn thing to work. This is the first of these forums that I have registered to and I did so because I found a post similar and followed those steps but I am still having issues. Now that the story is out of the way here is the issue:
jGRASP wedge2 error: command "javac" not found.
This command must be in the current working directory
or on the current PATH to use this function.
PATH is "C:\MinGW\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;".
Make sure you have the full JDK, not just the JRE, installed.
The JDK is available from Oracle Technology Network for Java Developers.
jGRASP: operation complete.
This happens after I compile my program. I followed a forum on here that had me add environment variables Under system/advanced settings and this did not resolve the issue.
Thanks for taking the time to address my issues!
- By MCinPgh in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:03 PM
- By rhythmiccycle in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:44 PM
- By Faruq in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2010, 06:35 PM
- By Yasemin Gokce in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:32 PM
- By ppayal in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2007, 06:19 PM