Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-22-2011, 09:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Help with array for "students avg test scores."
Java is still kind of Greek to me and I just need help with my assignment. I'm having a little difficulty starting. I know I need to use a for loop but I don't know how much arrays I would need. Below is the problem that I have to code. Thanks in advance for all the help.
From the book: ďA teacher has 5 students who have taken 4 tests. The teacher uses the following grading scale to assign a letter grade to a student, based on the average of his or her four test scores:
Test score Letter grade
Demonstrate the class in a program that allows the user to enter each studentís name and his/her 4 test scores (or read them from a file). It should then display each studentís average test score and letter grade.
Do not accept test scores less than 0 or greater than 100.Ē
Re: Help with array for "students avg test scores."
You need to learn enough to be able to get started, and that can't be obtained from a forum such as this but rather from self-study of your texts or a tutorial (such as this one). We do better answering specific questions, and I invite you to come on back if you after your study and your attempt you have any.
- By catdude in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2011, 08:03 PM
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
- By dubdubdub in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 08:48 AM