Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 09-19-2011, 10:17 AM #1
state of the art comparing ints in equals()?
I've no problem comparing Strings inside the equals() method but how to compare a field if its type is an int in a good style?
After opening the thread I found a solution: for primititive types you can use == to compare, ok?
Last edited by j2me64; 09-19-2011 at 10:24 AM.
- 09-19-2011, 10:47 AM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM #3
Re: state of the art comparint ints in equals()?
ok, now I'm awake ...
- By Dayanand in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:27 PM
- By rockgardenlove in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:14 AM
- By falkon114 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:36 AM
- By Insomniac Riot in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:53 PM
- By AdRock in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2008, 11:13 PM