Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-16-2011, 10:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
A servlet which obtains data from another server using RPC
Hi. I'm trying to obtain data from a server.
First, a local server (an mbed. for more information, Rapid Prototyping for Microcontrollers | mbed ) written in C++ has
so that it continuously generates the data I want.
I would like to set up a Java servlet that takes the data automatically (eventually it will be a cron job).
var req = new XMLHttpRequest();
req.open("GET", "http://" + location.host + "/rpc/tmp/read", false);
location.host is of course, the IP address where the local server (mbed) is placed.
Could anyone give me some tips how to do it with Java?
If there is some security issue that concerns this development, please let me know (like, if the connection is open, anyone can hack in).
Thanks in advance.
- By vishal21 in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:51 PM
- By waqar100 in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:18 AM
- By KumbhaniMehul in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2010, 02:01 PM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:23 AM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 10-16-2008, 11:10 AM