Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-12-2011, 03:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Debugging a Java Code which is run by a Shell Script
I could run a .sh file, in Java Project in Eclipse Helios IDE,
that runs a simulator code written in java.
How do i debug this simulator code ?
How do i set breakpoints in simulator java files and run .sh file
so that java code runs in debug mode ?
I have tried ShellEd but that debugs only shell script code not the Java Code which it runs.
I have done :
Run -> External Tools -> External Tools Configuaration ->Program -> New
Main: locaion_ of .sh file
Environment: Added JAVA_HOME
Any help ?
- By rajesh4851 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:02 AM
- By ArunJava in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 11:04 AM
- By karthikm897 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:42 AM
- By balakrishna in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:46 AM
- By balakrishna in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-30-2008, 06:13 PM