Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jasperreports API
- 09-09-2011, 07:54 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
I'd managed to find something about jasperreports and eventually made the template, however I found problem finding the API for this.
As what I read, I went to
JasperReports Library | Download JasperReports Library software for free at SourceForge.net
and download the jar file, but somehow I can't write down the code...
JasperFillManager.fillReportToFile("reports/DbReport.jasper", new HashMap(), con);
It seems as if there's no jar to import for this (import net.sf.....), usually I can see options when I type down the dot but this time it's as if net. isn't there.
I even re-check many times that it's specified in the external jar of the eclipse build path.
FYI, the file is : jasperreports-4.1.1-project.zip, so I wonder if it's not the right jar for this, and if so where to get the jar that I need, but if it is the file, please let me know how to get this right.
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by Levian; 09-09-2011 at 08:45 AM.First is to make something usable, next is to aim for perfection which means a never ending improvements.
- By xampos20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2010, 01:58 PM
- By hendrix79 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:33 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:29 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 03:09 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:10 PM