Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: game of life, using 2d array
- 09-09-2011, 05:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
game of life, using 2d array
i have a java homework to make a game called "game of life" its suppose to be popular game where you select a generation one creature and the program just keeps making new generations of it.
im suppose to create a generation zero using 25x25 2d arrays, the walls are suppose to be left blank, and the program is suppose to keep going on and on, but the
professor wants to see how generation 10 will look like if generation zero looks like this
x x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x x
i attached a complete list of instructions that was given to me. I'm totally stuck and i don't know how to get started. Please help
Re: game of life, using 2d array
- that you discuss your assignment with your instructor, one on one.
- that you break your big problem down into smaller problems and try to tackle each smaller problem on its own in isolation of the others before trying to combine all.
- that if you then get stuck with a small specific , you come on back with your more specific question.
- that you have a close look at the last link in my signature links below (and here) as it offers very useful suggestions on how to take the first steps in a confusing assignment.
Last edited by Fubarable; 09-09-2011 at 05:51 AM.
- By Lavace in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
- By bigskers76 in forum New To JavaReplies: 26Last Post: 12-12-2009, 03:11 PM
- By bigskers76 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:21 AM
- By n3philim in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:01 AM
- By javan00b in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:49 AM