Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to use libraries?
- 09-06-2011, 09:39 AM #1
How to use libraries?
Hi! I was looking for a class that could create a polygon with Double coordinates, not with int ones. Searching with google, I found two classes, (Polygon2D (Apache Batik Javadoc)) and (Polygon2D).
As I'm new to Java (I'm just making my first program), I really don't know how to import that kind of classes, which are not from the Java Platform.
Could you please tell me how to import them? Hope it's as easy as importing a Java Platform one. Thanks! ;)
- 09-06-2011, 01:50 PM #2
Re: How to use libraries?
You need to put the jar file with the class definitions on the classpath for the javac and the java commands. If you are using an IDE you'll need to read its doc to see how to do it.
Add import statements to your source as needed.
- 09-07-2011, 09:59 AM #3
- By scorpion9 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:24 AM
- By jv_martin in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:45 AM
- By Atriamax in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
- By Manfizy in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:55 AM
- By leiferouis in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:34 PM