Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-31-2011, 07:13 AM #1
To store a String in an Array[HELP]
Suppose i have '10100145' as Input String which is stored in a variable let say ipstring.
So i have to break the string such that each digit gets stored in an array like
at arr have 1,at arr i have 0,at arr i have 1 and so on .
So Is there any method available to do the above ?
Thanks & Regards
- 08-31-2011, 07:58 AM #2
If you do not have to do this yourself then check out the methods of the String class. If the final array is an int array then you need to do a bit more work.
- 08-31-2011, 11:01 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Can you show us here what you have done so far. Did you identified what are the steps (pseudo-code) you have to take to get this done?
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2009, 07:21 AM
- By Hannguoi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2009, 07:40 AM
- By perplexingtrax in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2009, 01:30 AM
- By rajchief in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:00 PM
- By susan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:15 AM