Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 08-30-2011, 07:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Enable/Disable tabs based on user
In our application we have 1.super Admin
So,whenever a user login he can see only 3 tabs but by a superuser login he can see all 5 tabs .How dynamically we can change the home page based on user/superuser/administrator.
If anyone knows about it please give a advise
- 08-30-2011, 08:54 AM #2
Your question as it stands is totally unanswerable. You really, really need to go through How to ask questions the smart way.
What deos this question have to do with databases (the subject of this forum) anyways?
- 08-30-2011, 09:57 AM #3
- By deshmukh.niraj04 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:26 PM
- By kalyana in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:06 PM
- By Coiby in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:03 AM
- By sauravsinha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2010, 07:04 PM
- By vivekbakshi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM