Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Callapsing a tables content.
- 08-29-2011, 03:58 AM #1
Callapsing a tables content.
Hey I have this table that has six <td>'s inside of a <tr> and I was wondering if there is any way to
use java to change the html inside the table that will completely remove a <tr></tr> and it's content
when I click a href or a button. Is it possible?
I also want to change a image on the page after the tables are collapsed to a different image that will uncollapse
the table and pretty place the <tr>'s back on the page kind of like using innerHTML. I don't want the page to reload
Last edited by Errigour; 08-29-2011 at 04:01 AM.
- 08-29-2011, 07:56 AM #2
- By Luna Lovegood in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:52 AM
- By althair in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:19 AM
- By serjant in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2009, 10:42 AM
- By ogidantunde in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2008, 06:34 PM
- By jayashree in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:43 AM