Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 08-25-2011, 07:38 PM #1
Adding transparent black color to the GlassPane?
Ohai! Time for me to make my game better! Which released yesterday on Loaie Project, Home! It's time to add nighttime! So I was thinking if it is possible to add a 50% transparent black color to the GlassPane which I am using for the characters & Building blocks.
Even better would be if you could add it to the JLabels which I have to hold the blocks. On top of the images that I add a 50% black color.
Would also work if there are a way to add multiple image layers on a JLabel.
If any of these are possible to do, then please, please help me. Would be cool if I can get the nighttime to work before the Alpha 0.1.0 of the game.
AlexCurrently Developing a Game Called Loaie, You Can Download It From "The Loaie Website".
- 08-25-2011, 07:55 PM #2
- 08-25-2011, 08:25 PM #3
I can't see how this would help me ... I want to add something like multiple images on a JLabel.Currently Developing a Game Called Loaie, You Can Download It From "The Loaie Website".
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:19 PM
- By finzaiko in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2009, 06:09 AM
- By playwin2 in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:42 PM
- By soc86 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:14 PM
- By SwinGirl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2007, 03:37 PM