Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Sending Mail via Desktop
- 08-25-2011, 01:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Sending Mail via Desktop
I have a little Java program that let's the user send an email using the system's default mailer. To accomplish this, I am using Desktop.
It works just fine: the default mailer starts up, and I can pass the recipient, subject, body, etc. to the mailer.
Here's my question.
Is there a way to send the email without having to click "send" in the mailer itself? That is to say, is there a way to have Java just send the email without the user having to interact with the system's mailer directly?
- 08-25-2011, 06:30 AM #2
Yes you can have the emails sent out automatically. We have a system at work that sends out emails on a daily basis. Don't ask me how as I have never worked on it.
- 08-25-2011, 08:45 AM #3
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2011, 07:08 AM
- By imanesmaeili in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:45 PM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:37 AM
- By haiforhussain in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:28 AM
- By thedude in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2007, 01:19 PM