Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Java, Playing Music?
- 08-18-2011, 01:23 PM #1
Java, Playing Music?
I really want to play music into my game, what is a game without music? How do I do? When I try to use the AudioPlayer & stuff I just get the message:
Access restriction: The type AudioPlayer is not accessible due to restriction on required library C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\lib\rt.jar
Any other possible way to do it? Or any solution?
AlexCurrently Developing a Game Called Loaie, You Can Download It From "The Loaie Website".
- 08-18-2011, 03:27 PM #2
What's AudioPlayer? There's no class of that name in the standard JDK.
Check out the static method of the Applet class that allows you to load an AudioClip, and the methods of that class for how to play it.
- 08-18-2011, 07:12 PM #3
Can I get any help with how I use music? Any API? Anything?
AexCurrently Developing a Game Called Loaie, You Can Download It From "The Loaie Website".
- 08-18-2011, 09:19 PM #4
- By 200808147 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2011, 04:01 PM
- By liluma in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:16 PM
- By marco473 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
- By Hees in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:15 AM
- By AWPtic in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:35 PM