Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Linked Hash Map
- 08-17-2011, 01:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Linked Hash Map
Can any one please explain the difference between HahMap & LinkedHashMap.
I was goin through the link
I couldn't understand the following "Invoking the put or get method results in an access to the corresponding entry (assuming it exists after the invocation completes). The putAll method generates one entry access for each mapping in the specified map, in the order that key-value mappings "
Could someone clarify this.
- By lakshmibvaraprasad in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2011, 07:58 PM
- By loopsnhoops in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-01-2011, 10:55 AM
- By smtwtfs in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:34 AM
- By sandy1028 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:36 AM
- By rekha in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2009, 02:00 PM