Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: java printutilities problem
- 08-16-2011, 05:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
java printutilities problem
im using java printutilities to print the frame of app, but when it print, it only print half the frame which fill the entire paper. how would I do it so I can print the entire frame. also, can you suggest a way to add more options such as print in black and white or orientation to printDialog.
Please do not cross-post without notifying all that you are doing this. You should also provide links. No one wants to waste time answering a question only to find that its been answered hours ago in a cross-post.
Edit: in fact you've done this before. Please understand that we are all volunteers here who help because we like program. But this behavior is not fair to us and others and will often get you placed on many folks do-not-help list. Please stop this.
- By Abysinian in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2012, 12:29 PM
- By nini86 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:40 AM
- By Ravanelly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:36 AM
- By toby in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:58 PM
- By techlance in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:10 AM