Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-15-2011, 03:09 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
2 dimensional arrays and encryption
Ok individually i can do both but im not sure where to start when putting these two together.
Bassically i want to read words from a text file then encrypt them in a two dimensional array.
So say the first word is MATHEMATICS id first want to remove the duplicated letters then place the remaining letters in a 5x5 array filling the rest of the space with the ramaining letters of the alphabet:
M A T H E
I C S B D
F G K L N
O P Q R U
V W X Y Z
The encryption would then be done by creating a rectangle so corners M and K. Then swap the letters on each corner so M would be T and F would be K
Hope this makes sense and any help is appreciated.
- By anfielder in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:12 AM
- By cliffh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2010, 12:43 AM
- By mcnam4119 in forum JCreatorReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2010, 06:27 AM
- By dinosoep in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2009, 07:12 PM
- By Implode in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:50 AM