Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: How To Get Text From The Console
- 08-14-2011, 11:16 PM #1
How To Get Text From The Console
Hello, I am making a game and I've set up so that it displays most actions you do in the console almost as a crash log, and my problem is that I want to get the text that is out printed, how would I do that?
I don't think I explained it very well so what I mean is if I System.out.println("hi"); how could I get the text that is in the console like "hi".
- 08-14-2011, 11:18 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Richmond, Virginia
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- 08-14-2011, 11:32 PM #3
- 08-14-2011, 11:58 PM #4
Are you writing it to a file now? Or could I give you a different alternative?Currently Developing a Game Called Loaie, You Can Download It From "The Loaie Website".
- 08-15-2011, 01:37 AM #5System.out.println("hi"); how could I get the text that is in the console like "hi".
or get it while it is going to the console,
or get it as a String instead of it going to the console?
- 08-15-2011, 01:48 AM #6
- By thiagohe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2011, 02:30 PM
- By newbie123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:33 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2009, 03:47 PM
- By bilbodeb in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2009, 08:09 AM
- By veena in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2008, 05:39 AM