Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: File folders
- 08-09-2011, 06:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- 08-09-2011, 06:47 PM #2
Use the File class to get a list of the contents of a folder.
If there are folders in this list (File has a method to test for folders), use the File class again to get a list of the files in that folder.
- 08-09-2011, 07:56 PM #3
- By kakinyim in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:29 PM
- By seandingobat in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:26 AM
- By m3anman in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2009, 11:43 AM
- By MattStone in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:20 PM
- By nimraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:45 PM