Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Junit.framework does not exist
- 08-08-2011, 11:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Junit.framework does not exist
I'm sure this must be an ID-ten-T error, but I've Googled, experimented, and downloaded five different versions of junit, and I still can't crack it ...
I'm trying to compile a .java file that require the class junit.framework.Assert from the junit package (and several other packages, all of which I have successfully downloaded and installed). But when I download the junit package, there is no subdirectory of the directory junit called framework - there are only two subdirectories, one called 'tests' and the other called 'samples'. There is a directory called 'framework' beneath 'tests', but is doesn't contain a class called Assert.class - just AssertTest.class.
Yet the 'doc' directory contains documentation that states that junit.framework.Assert does indeed exist!
I have looked in org.junit (in the three junit4.x packages that I downloaded) - the same structure exists, but there is no class beginning with 'Assert' at all.
- By Ballister in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2010, 08:29 PM
- By niteangell21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2010, 05:30 PM
- By junaidsherief in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:18 PM
- By gbose in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:21 PM
- By PzK in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:30 PM