Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 07-19-2011, 09:57 PM #1
Completely Uninstall Java from my Computer - Then Reinstall
I really need some help. I've had this problem for days now. I want to totally uninstall Java from my system so that I can re-install the latest version. The problem is that it won't even permit me to uninstall it from control panel (I have to delete it). I've got so much problem that I want to completely "ERADICATE IT" from the registry and start all over again. Can anyone give me some advice?
- 07-19-2011, 10:01 PM #2
Try using this program, its very powerful so be careful.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- 07-19-2011, 10:07 PM #3
- By Dayanand in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:18 AM
- By allesok in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:45 PM
- By venkateshk in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:17 AM
- By Seamo14 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
- By LudwigKarl in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:23 AM