Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-19-2011, 01:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Problem occur while installing Groovy IDE in Ecllipse
Am using Eclipse 3.7.0,Am trying to install Groovy and i used this Link http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/
While installing this /link i got error Like this.How Can i Rectify this problem
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Groovy-Eclipse Feature 2.0.0.xx-20091027-1400-e34 (org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.feature.feature.group 2.0.0.xx-20091027-1400-e34)
- 07-19-2011, 05:20 PM #2
You will get better tech support by visiting the Eclipse website and asking their tech support forum. I'm sure they already have guides posted on how to fix these types of problems too.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By kaka in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:49 PM
- By kaka in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2010, 09:50 PM
- By lahitsitely78 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:36 PM
- By sspbond007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2009, 07:36 PM