Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Cannot locate java installation
- 07-15-2011, 10:40 PM #1
Cannot locate java installation
After rolling back my computer to a restore point before I installed the latest java, I found out that I had to reinstall java completely. This is where my problems began. Whenever I try to open netbeans I keep getting a message stating:
"Cannot locate java installation in specified jdkhome:
C:/Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_26
Do you want to try to use default version?
I have to answer "Yes" or else it would not open. Can anyone tell me what to do so that I can bypass the default version?
By the way, I am using a 64 bit dell computer.
- 07-21-2011, 04:32 PM #2Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
- By santafan in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2011, 05:04 AM
- By Bert600 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:00 AM
- By frs80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:58 AM
- By frs80 in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:57 AM
- By nc_newie in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2009, 12:46 AM