Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: PdfBox font color
- 07-13-2011, 05:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
PdfBox font color
I am using pdfbox to print a PDF that we we stamp with data. It all works except for the text color. I have tried setting the color within the PDF template but it doesn't work, it is always black.
Can anyone point me to an example or documentation that may help with this? I've googled the he'll out of it and haven't been able to get it working.
- 07-13-2011, 06:04 AM #2
- By javment in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:17 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
- By newbie123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2010, 04:58 PM
- By JavaInLove in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM
- By vidyakkk in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:06 PM