Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to close the Java app?
- 07-11-2011, 06:16 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
How to close the Java app?
I'm using Eclipse. When I want to run my Java app, I press Ctrl+11. To subsequently close my Java app, I click the "close" box in the NE corner of my app. It is not obvious that the app has really stopped running. And: is this the preferred method to stop the app, anyway? In Visual Studio, when you close an app, it kind of "shudders" to let you know it's in its death throes. Is there some other indication that Eclipse provides that the app had died?
- By Alerhau in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2011, 02:58 PM
- By hari in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 17Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:38 AM
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
- By DanK in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:03 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:22 PM