Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-07-2011, 05:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
How do I know java webstart is working fine?
Recently I have installed jdk-6u26-linux-x64.bin in order to use dexter application.
I came to know that, to run dexter application it should have java web start support,
How do I come to know that java webstart is working fine? can anybody explain me with an example?
and also I want to know what are all the installation steps to be followed while installing new version of java/jre on linux?How do I use dexter application after installations?
- By cc11rocks in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:29 AM
- By Richard Gillespie in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:01 PM
- By LadyMonsterFace in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2010, 04:22 AM
- By praveen_has in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:33 PM
- By nvlachos in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:52 PM