Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Compressed Image in j2me
- 07-04-2011, 08:59 AM #1
- 07-04-2011, 10:10 AM #2
Depends what you mean by 'compress'
- 07-04-2011, 10:18 AM #3
Actual size of image is very large so i have to reduce size of image.
- 07-04-2011, 01:00 PM #4
Time for a link: How to ask questions the smart way
Are you referring to the pixel size of the image? Then your question is about scaling, not compressing
Or are you referring to the file size? Then your question is about codecs and/or zip formats.
- 07-04-2011, 01:23 PM #5
i devloping Cricket game but Image size is large.So that this game not run on mobile device.I think Image have to convert into byte form.but i m not capable to do this.
- 07-04-2011, 01:46 PM #6
Again, when you say 'Image size is large' are you referring to the pixel size of the image or the size of the file from which you load it?
- 07-04-2011, 01:59 PM #7
I referring pixel size of the image
- 07-04-2011, 02:50 PM #8
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Cricket, isn't that the event where folks wearing white trousers are standing in a meadow somewhere, doing nothing, while a few of them in the middle are playing with some wood and a ball; for mysterious reasons they all start to run around a bit and then they have tea. For reasons that are also beyond me, such events can take up days while the audience is sleeping (or so they told me)
JosI have the stamina of a seal; I lie on the beach instead of running on it.
- By johann_p in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:56 AM
- By angelicsign in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:21 PM
- By sandeeprao.techno in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:02 AM
- By sunitikumar in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:12 PM
- By mobeenkhan in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:30 PM