Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 07-01-2011, 03:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Way to get a String AND an int, from an int
I'm currently writing a game, where I'm implementing dialogues. I found that it's easiest if each dialogue link to the next dialogue in the chain, with an ID. Therefore, they all have ID's.
Now, when I get to a dialogue where the player needs to select different options, it gets a little hard.
I need to have a list of sorts, with the different options and the ID each option would lead to.
I also need to be able to draw each element, and highlight one of them.
I thought about having an array with Strings (for the different choices), but I also need the ID-int.
The index of the array would be used to tell the options apart, because I need to be able to highlight one, and grab the object thats selected.
Is there anything that could suit my needs?
- 07-01-2011, 04:13 PM #2
hello, I can't understand your needs.
- 07-01-2011, 04:49 PM #3I need to have a list of sorts, with the different options and the ID each option
- 07-01-2011, 05:00 PM #4
- By gonzoateafly in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:26 AM
- By Muskar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-26-2010, 09:33 AM
- By albertkao in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2010, 07:53 PM
- By tekberg in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:05 PM
- By foobar.fighter in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:12 AM