Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-01-2011, 01:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Weird character encoding with mulitpartrequest
I am posting a form using multipartrequest and when i get the parameter mp.getParameter("features"), it is returning some special characters which i do not want.
In my form i am using a ° sign but when i'm testing it out System.out.println i get 40?繙C~85?繙C where the ° sign gets changed.
It works fine in other forms where i'm not using multipartrequest, just in this case. I need to use it because i am uploading files at the same time.
Any suggetions on how to get rid of? I tried replacing the string but to no avail.
Thanks in advance.
- By digitalmalayan in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2011, 04:50 PM
- By blackstormattack in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 12:36 PM
- By BeholdMyGlory in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2009, 07:24 PM
- By jfcup in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:55 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:54 PM