Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: reset an animated gif?
- 06-30-2011, 05:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
reset an animated gif?
okay, i have a gif set to play on mouse click. Whenever i click the mouse again, it moves the gif to where the mouse clicks (good) but only displays the last frame of the gif.
This gif is animated by itself - im not cycling through pictures at a certain rate of time. This means i cant just set it back to the first frame and cycle through again.
I searched a lot and all i can find is image.flush(); however this gives me a nullpointerexception and cant find out why
im using someone else's computer right now, my laptop died, but i can post the code later on if need be...any suggestions?
- By JavaBean in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:26 PM
- By Maz in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
- By crikey in forum New To JavaReplies: 37Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:08 PM
- By c0m4ndo45 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:47 AM
- By PetalumaBoy in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:09 PM