Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Java Multiplayer (Online)
- 06-29-2011, 05:16 PM #1
Java Multiplayer (Online)
Hi people, I need some help with creating a multiplayer program so that I can play online with my friends. Some people may know that I recently created a game called De-Pressed button game. Where you press a button to earn money and experience. Now I wanna take a step further & take it into multiplayer. I really wanna see what the other person is doing & how many points he have. Is this possible ? Also need some help with server if I need to have one! :D
- 06-29-2011, 05:26 PM #2
- 06-29-2011, 05:57 PM #3
- 06-29-2011, 10:18 PM #4
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By js4learn in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:43 AM
- By killahbeez in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:46 PM
- By kevinnrobert in forum Java GamingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:22 PM
- By OrangeDog in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:12 AM
- By lostwake in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2009, 12:04 AM