Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Where and what to learn next?
- 06-29-2011, 01:46 AM #1
Where and what to learn next?
As of now, I know the basics of java methods, classes, etc. I've made very simple gui's. I done zero networking and zero file I/O. Where should I go next? I was thinking I should read a book on pseudocode / program design since I know that programming without a blueprint is basically a shortcut to fail. The only book I've read so far is Introduction to Programming 5th ed by David Eck. I got to chap 8.
Could someone recommend a free book or something??
- 06-29-2011, 01:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Richmond, Virginia
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- By AwsmGy in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Angry@Java in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2011, 02:22 AM
- By code_newbie in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 12-25-2010, 02:25 AM
- By Fuzzman3000 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
- By yamuna.java in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:37 PM