Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-28-2011, 12:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Creating Android Client Using WSDL
I have a working server for the program I made, it works fine using 'normal' Java, while using WSDL. (And NetBeans)
Now I want to allow Android users to use the server too, I started a new Android project,.. (In Eclipse)
I want my Android project to work with the server's WSDL.
How should I "Extract" the WSDL into my new project, so all the 'functions' (Classes) written in the WSDL work well in Android ?
- 06-28-2011, 07:23 AM #2
You might have better luck with this on an Android forum, it is more specialized for the tasks you are trying to accomplish and there are more likely to be people who have already done similar things that you are trying to accomplish.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By Ya2 in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:56 AM
- By krishforever in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 01-11-2011, 03:13 AM
- By MarKco in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
- By devday in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2009, 11:51 AM
- By VeasMKII in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM