Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Read Printer Status Data
- 06-27-2011, 09:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Read Printer Status Data
I want to read the printer status data which are shown in the printer built in display (ink level, cartridge status, job status) in my PC. Can anyone help me how to do that? Is there any built in function or code that can access the printer control data?
I need to implement this for both offline and network printer.
- By jian0203 in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:52 PM
- By verma1986 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2010, 05:10 AM
- By Abhinav.k in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 07:26 AM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:21 PM
- By HattoriHanzo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2009, 02:34 PM