Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-24-2011, 06:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Is there an existing class that will return produce an array of all ascii characters?
Either the ascii value or just the characters themselves? I did a bit of searching around but couldn't find anything that met my needs.
EDIT: Never mind. Solved. java.util.regex.ASCII
Last edited by TheNadz; 06-24-2011 at 06:36 AM. Reason: solved.
- 06-24-2011, 06:36 AM #2
- By AJArmstron@aol.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2010, 10:16 PM
- By Jamison5213 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2009, 02:48 AM
- By AlejandroPe in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2009, 10:42 AM
- By Grandon in forum EclipseReplies: 17Last Post: 11-08-2008, 02:12 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 04:36 PM