Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Interrelating blueprint classes
- 06-18-2011, 11:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Interrelating blueprint classes
This is my first post so let me say hello and thanks you all for being smarter than me :)
I want to interrelate two blueprint classes I've written, one named an Environment, the other a Measurer. I want a Measurer to have an Environment as one of its fields. If I pass the measurer's constructor object an environment object Ive constructed, will it copy the environment object, or just hold a reference to the object?
Thank you so much guys!
- 06-18-2011, 11:30 PM #2
- By Exothesis in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2010, 02:00 AM
- By phantom135 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM
- By Assaf A in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2008, 02:31 PM
- By freswood in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:08 PM