Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: Arrow Keys?
- 06-17-2011, 09:58 AM #1
- 06-17-2011, 10:20 AM #2
- 06-17-2011, 10:22 AM #3
I know that they are'nt the arrow keys, I changed my mind when I created the thread. First I wanted to have the arrow keys :/
- 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM #4
- 06-17-2011, 12:23 PM #5
I have been reading it, but I can still not do what I want, can I get any examples of moving 2D characters? :)
- 06-17-2011, 01:23 PM #6
Do what I do when I need to figure it out: Add a key listener and print the getKeyCode value for KeyPressed. It should help you.
- 06-17-2011, 02:21 PM #7
Then what? Do you write code like:
if (keyCode == 40)
if (keyCode == VK_Down)
- 06-17-2011, 03:14 PM #8
- 06-17-2011, 07:18 PM #9
Yeah, but I still need some help :/
- 06-17-2011, 07:24 PM #10examples of moving 2D characters
How do you want to control their movement?
- 06-17-2011, 07:45 PM #11
vWorker.com: More capable, accountable and affordable. Guaranteed. but there you have to pay for their services.
Joscenosillicaphobia: the fear for an empty beer glass
- By kekcklemen in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:15 PM
- By sahildave1991 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:07 PM
- By Albert in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:11 AM