Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-15-2011, 03:43 PM #1
seting the location of a textfield
(this is my first post, so please I would love to hear feedback if I am somehow breaking protocol)
I am working on creating an applet which is similar to the Oregon trail in its game play. I have created a text field however it always appears in the same spot in the applet setLocaton(int, int) & setLocation(point) have done absolutely nothing. does anyone know how I can move my text?
this is what i have for code concerning the text field.
TextField inputLine = new TextField(30); inputLine.setForeground(Color.red); inputLine.setBackground(Color.green); inputLine.addActionListener(this); inputLine.setLocation(p); add(inputLine);
- 06-15-2011, 03:50 PM #2
- 06-15-2011, 04:27 PM #3
- By Steffers in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2010, 02:32 PM
- By naveen.dpt2007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:53 PM
- By sandeeprao.techno in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2009, 09:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:21 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:58 PM