Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-15-2011, 11:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Query about JAVA Program Execution
1) If a Program is executed,First the Library files will be loaded or the main method of the class will be loaded into memory?
2)In "public static void main"-is it possible to give "String args"?..Will the Program compile?
(i.e)public static void main(String args)
Will the above statement compile ?
- 06-15-2011, 12:05 PM #2
1. see that Java Classloader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. Can not you try yourself do it? :) Java has not offer pre declaration arguments, as like can C++.Skype: petrarsentev
- 06-15-2011, 01:16 PM #3
- By TurtleRock in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:02 PM
- By umapathy_sekar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2010, 05:34 PM
- By sachinmittal in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM
- By Ndt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 06-28-2008, 05:08 PM
- By vital101 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:17 PM