Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Get list of users logged on to database
I can access the list of users in our database manually by going into the jmx-console, into an ejb then invoke java.land.string printDetails(). This gives me a nice page of data.
Can i do this programatically? I want the users to be able to see a list of who is logged on, so if we are running out of licences and someone has left themselves conected and gone for lunch they can be booted out.
Would it be possible to write this data to a text file every 5 minutes and then I can pick up the text file and look at it?
- By Harley84 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:13 PM
- By Harley84 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2011, 03:12 PM
- By cool in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:42 AM
- By Katanagas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2010, 02:07 PM
- By piterskiy in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:49 PM