Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Obtaining File System in Use
- 06-09-2011, 01:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
- 06-10-2011, 04:59 PM #2
There isn't a way to do this that i know of in java because java is meant to be platform independent, and a call like that would be different depending on what OS you're on. You'd have to use an external library such as JNI for something like that to call specific OS functions.
Edit: I've never used this but it seems like it'd be helpful - Home - Sigar - Hyperic Support
Last edited by Shoss; 06-10-2011 at 05:02 PM.
- By ankit1801 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
- By base2coder in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:26 AM
- By tjsaker in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 06:48 AM
- By markus-sukram in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2008, 10:25 PM
- By bluebarca in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:09 AM