Comments Template Assignment - very basic, need help!
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and I'm taking an intro. class to Java in school. The class is huge so my teacher hasn't been very helpful since she can't get around to helping everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me out with this very basic assignment as I am very confused. Thanks so much! :)
Create a template .java file that uses Figure 3-4 on page 53 as a reference for creating a comment prepared java class.
Have the following:
1. A commented out section at the top which has your name, date, java class name, and the purpose of the java class.
2. Comment showing where the import statements go
3. Comment showing where the class header goes
4. Comment showing where the fields go
5. Comment showing where the constructors go
6. Comment showing where the class main method goes
7. Comment showing where the Methods go and their purpose
The file does not need to be complicated, but it needs to be clear and resuable. You will be expected to use this file as an outline (or template) for all following assignments. Points will be deducted for lack of comments from here on out.