Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JcTerm - Implementation fails
- 06-07-2011, 09:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
JcTerm - Implementation fails
I am trying to install jcterm in linux over ssh. Downloaded the jcterm 0.0.9 zip from JCTerm - SSH2 Terminal Emulator in Pure Java.
I have jdk 1.6 installed; I have downloaded the jsch code and compiled it - set the classpath accordingly, while compiling the jcterm java files.
I am facing the following errors:
# CLASSPATH=.:../../jsch-0.1.44/src javac com/jcraft/jcterm/*.java
com/jcraft/jcterm/JCTermMIDP.java:28: package javax.microedition.midlet does not exist
com/jcraft/jcterm/JCTermMIDP.java:29: package javax.microedition.io does not exist
com/jcraft/jcterm/JCTermMIDP.java:30: package javax.microedition.lcdui does not exist
com/jcraft/jcterm/JCTermMIDP.java:31: package javax.microedition.rms does not exist
I also tried removing the JCTermMIDP.java and JCTermSWT.java (as these seemed to be J2ME stuffs) from the path and compiled, it got compiled. But the next step, "CLASSPATH=.:../../jsch-0.1.44/src java com.jcraft.jcterm.JCTerm" failed and there is no such class JCTerm existed.
I just want to do ssh using this jcterm feature.
If you know any useful pointers related to jcterm implementation, kindly let me know (If this is not the right forum to post this, plz let me know the relavent forum for this Query)
- By jrjan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:15 AM
- By udayadas in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:14 AM
- By rjevans2000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2007, 07:34 AM