Results 21 to 24 of 24
- 06-14-2011, 12:30 AM #21
- 06-15-2011, 05:28 PM #22
Yes I will and thanks Norm. I still haven't resolved the problem but I will keep chugging away at it. Do you think though that is has anything to do with the Classpath variable?
- 06-15-2011, 05:35 PM #23code = MyAppletTest.java
Applets don't use the classpath variable.
- 06-15-2011, 05:40 PM #24
Ok Norm, that is what I though too. No I set my code to CODE=MyApp (with no .java or .class extension or white space as you suggested in another post). But I have a fully operational .jar file in archive=MyAppJar.jar. The previous programmer also set three other .jar files in the archive=, not sure if those are conflicting but I don't think that's an issue. It sure is an interesting problem, thanks for your help
- By IndioDoido in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:31 AM
- By Nivedita in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:07 AM
- By lyjen in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
- By mihael in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:46 AM
- By CharanZ in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:45 PM