Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-03-2011, 07:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
String index out of range: -1 due to length function
The problematic line is:
logResponse = logResponse.substring(j,logResponse.length());
I think in substring while I am checking length,it is returning -1,
String index out of range: -1 is the error.
Could you please tell me what does it mean(length returning -1) and how to handle it and throw proper exception.
- 06-03-2011, 08:04 AM #2
Don't create multiple threads for the same problem.
Your problem is getting attended here already : String index out of range: -1 Error
GoldestJava Is A Funny Language... Really!
Click on * and add to member reputation, if you find their advices/solutions effective.
- By ashishb4 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2011, 08:32 PM
- By TheBreadCat in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:50 PM
- By chathura992 in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
- By davetheant in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
- By dpedroia15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM