Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-01-2011, 03:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Is there any way to load eclipse with the jvm that I'm using?
My uni course is using BlueJ to test code and things however I would much prefer to use eclipse so is there any way to load BlueJ's jvm into eclipse?
So can I transfer everything from BlueJ to eclipse? Theres a specific part the the Uni use which is just for them, so can I move this along to eclipse?
Last edited by tdman; 06-01-2011 at 06:00 AM.
- By leonsbuddydave in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 05:07 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:52 AM
- By digilogik in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2008, 05:22 AM
- By janice in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
- By barkster in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 09:40 PM