Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: XML read and storing values
- 05-31-2011, 08:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
XML read and storing values
I am pretty new to Java and need help from veterans like you.
This is what I have to do.
First, I need to read an xml file with multiple arguments and elements, and store the values.
Secondly I need to assert the stored values of xml file with the database.
Could you please help me how can I do this.
- 05-31-2011, 11:04 AM #2
- By carindia in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2010, 06:19 PM
- By Rock-On in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2009, 10:26 AM
- By SMHouston in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:54 PM
- By John_28 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-05-2008, 08:07 AM
- By pragathi_forum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:46 PM