Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 05-28-2011, 06:17 PM #1
- 05-28-2011, 06:24 PM #2
AFAIK pixels are only whole units. If there were paritial pixels then making a line 12.34 pixels long would be possible.
Since the graphics context that you draw in is a two dimensional array, it is not possible to draw a smooth circle.
Can you show some examples of overlap or gap in the circle ring?
There many be other classes that allow doubles for drawing.
- 05-28-2011, 06:34 PM #3
- 05-28-2011, 06:38 PM #4
What is this: import hsa.Console;
- 05-28-2011, 06:44 PM #5
I can't compile the code without a definition of that class.
- 05-28-2011, 07:00 PM #6
Ok. I'll let someone with that package try to help you. I don't have it.
- 05-28-2011, 10:31 PM #7
- By trinity in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:54 PM
- By cselic in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2010, 03:02 PM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:03 AM
- By GenkiSudo in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2008, 12:07 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:28 PM