Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: About Interfaces in java
- 05-27-2011, 08:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
About Interfaces in java
I have an interface (say) 'Inter' with a method (say) 'void display()' in it. I have implemented that method in some class (say) 'InterImpl' in which I've implementation of display() to print something like "Hello";
Suppose I give call ti interface method, will it implicitly call 'display()' of class 'InterImpl'?
- 05-27-2011, 08:15 AM #2
You cannot call the method in the Interface so which method do you think gets called.
- 05-27-2011, 08:16 AM #3
Suggested reading : Interfaces
GoldestJava Is A Funny Language... Really!
Click on * and add to member reputation, if you find their advices/solutions effective.
- By sankar1227 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2011, 08:39 PM
- By Darkness in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:28 PM
- By justin1980 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2009, 02:12 PM
- By imran_khan in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2007, 08:11 AM